High-performance semi-crystalline fluoropolymers
Solef® PVDF is a fluorinated semi-crystalline thermoplastic which is obtained by polymerizing vinylidene fluoride. Without any additives, it has the intrinsic stability inherent to fluoropolymers even when exposed to harsh environments, providing the user with a unique combination of properties resulting in longer equipment life.
In addition to the PVDF homopolymers, which are recognized worldwide for their excellent performance in a variety of applications, Solvay Specialty Polymers has developed a wide range of VF2-HFP copolymers, and VF2-CTFE copolymers to respond to specific needs
of the market.
* Chemical inertness to most acids, aliphatic and aromatic organic compounds, chlorinated solvents, alcohols, etc.
* Very high purity
* Low coefficient of friction
* Continuous use within a wide range of temperatures
* Unaffection by UV and good resistance to γ radiation
* Excellent intrinsic fire resistance
* Available grades approved for food contact applications
* Good capability for thermoforming and very easily joined by welding
Solef® PVDF Product Grades:
Solef® 6008Solef® 5120Solef® 6010Solef® 5130Solef® 6012
Solef® 5140Solef® 6020…..