DuPont Zytel is a portfolio of nylon resin materials proven in a wide range of applications. Zytel® products deliver high-performance benefits ranging from stiffness to heat resistance.
DuPont Zytel is a broad portfolio of nylon resin materials meeting a range of performance needs.
Manufacturers of everything from automobiles to consumer electronics rely on DuPont Zytel whenever they have an application demanding high-performance nylon. Zytel® PA has been an industry leader for more than 70 years, and continues to be preferred for a broad array of new materials and technical collaborations worldwide.
Available in a spectrum of grades, DuPont Zytel products enable our customers to select the right materials for each project. For example, DuPont Zytel Plus high-performance polyamide resin resists aging in high-heat automotive engine parts. While DuPont Zytel HTN delivers superior stiffness for products such as handheld devices.
- Automotive – Engine Covers/Housings
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Electrical & Electronic Plastics
- Electrical Encapsulation Materials
- Electrical Insulation Polymers
- Electrical Motor Insulation
- Electronic & Electrical Connectors
- High-Performance Materials for 3D Printing
- Innovative Furniture Design
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Oil Pan and Cylinder Head Cover Gaskets
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Plastics For Sporting Goods
- Polymers For Appliances
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Railway Technology for the Long Haul
- Thermoplastic Tubing and Elastomeric Hose
- Transformer Insulation
- Insulating, electrical resistance
- Heat resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional stability
- Easy to process
- Fatigue resistance